But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Friends


From left: judy, me, miao juan, jia yuan

This is my NY clique. Actually we were not this close back in NY, but after we left NY, i have been meeting up with them quite regularly, and we got closer and closer.

Sometimes it feels really nice to have friends like them. They came to northpoint after my work and we went for dinner. judy is going to Perth soon to meet her bf, and mj will be going to bangkok to meet yiteng. oh ya, yiteng is doing CIP there, and she was my deskmate!

Jia yuan was my math partner, cos we sat together during our E math and Add math lessons. We were quite competitive then, she is a fervent fans of MAYDAY!

No comments: