But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Love

Sometimes I really wonder how did I pull through those difficult periods.

Somehow I still did.

You know, the power of love is not strong enough to do all these.
But somehow, the power of being loved can.
You think accepting this love is easy?

Sometimes, loving someone is easy.
But accepting one's love is hard.
It's just like you know that your parents love you,
but to accept their love is hard, if it's not then there won't be so many family quarrels and stuff.

Craps, guess I don't know what I wanna talk about now. Perhaps it's the many worries and fear that are running through my mind sets me into an emo state again.
I just want to write down a few lines,and reassure that I'm very loved,
and it's this love that gave me strength, through the many phases in the past,
and it will give me enough strength for now, and future.

Happy Chinese New Year to all :)

No comments: