But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Greetings!

Hello, how are you?

Sorry for the lack of updates. Don't know if you have such a feeling, but I often feel as if I don't have enough time to rest, reflect and to feel relieved ever since I've become a pharmacist. Sometimes, when the night has come, and I'm on my bed going to fall asleep - I do feel a tinge of regret and sadness for not living well that day.

In medical term - the above-mentioned manifestation could be signs and symptoms of depression. Haha!

Don't worry, I'm not depressed. I'm glad that there're 'emo' moments in me because I'm still a human and there's always the battle of flesh within me. Perhaps it's also for the same reason that I see the continual need to seek God, to pray, and to continue my brethren living although sometimes it could be tiring.

Anyway, just some random thoughts :) Felt bad for having this website up but not running.

I have a new phone! iphone! whee :D

                                                              I miss the guitar in penang :)


2 comments:

sophia said...

Spiritual hugs to you! :-)

And YAHOO! iPhone!! :D

hooi ching said...

hey sophia ... hugs to you too :)
hope you're enjoying great times with your parents :)

if you can, come visit us soon :D