But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Monday, September 19, 2011

Priceless

This is my 229th post. I'm glad I've written so much over the years. Thank you for accompanying me all this while. :)

How have you been? It's almost October already. Did you spend the past 9 months of 2011 well? As for me, 2011 has been fabulous. This year is indeed a special year for my soul, my Spirit, my life, and my family.

It's wonderful to be able to live,and breathe, and laugh, and shed tears. Don't you agree with me? Life will be so dry and meaningless without all these emotions and series of events that happened in each of our lives.

Right now, I am in the airport waiting for my flight to Singapore. I'm early because I came to the airport with my brother and sister-in-law :) they just left for their honeymoon. I hope they can take a good break and enjoy themselves. Regardless of what the world thinks, my brother had fought a tough war and I hope he can indulge in some private moments with Kelly.

How I wish I am on a hilltop, sitting in a cafe and enjoying the sceneries surrounding me. :) somehow, my heart feels so full. As if it's filled with a lot of unspeakable joy and peace. Listening to the beautiful music from my iPod, somehow, I feel somewhat blissful.

I once heard someone saying, waiting can be dreadful. But it can also be an enjoyable moment, for the heart is the source of everything.

No comments: