But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Friday, April 11, 2008

One more week then it'll be study week then exam week.

Time flies. Sometimes you don't even know what you have been doing all this while. All you know is that you're trying your best to survive the day, day by day.

Another week is going to come to an end.
I feel so tired. So lost. So emotionless. So helpless.
I hope that solutions can emerge soon.
I hope things can get better.
I hope that there'll be sunshine in my life and i can see the sunshine.
I hope to see God's grace in my life, and not to be blinded by so many things.
I hope that the people dearest to me will smile again, cos dark clouds have been surrounding us.
I hope things change, for the better.

Gosh, i'm so drained.

No comments: