But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Got my 2nd marathon medal last Sunday :) Yep! went for New Balance X-Terrain Run and it was quite a good experience. Signed up for 15 km with hui ling and despite having to wake up early for it, it surely was a good run and I didn't regret it. I didn't stop until 13th km when the final 2 km runway was superhot and unbearable dehydrating. Could have clocked a 15 km non-stop run but nevermind, try harder next time. The terrain and beach run were fine, and they were not as scary as I had imagined. Certain part of the route reminded me of Adelaide's Barossa Valley though... oh man, I so wanna have a getaway :)

This is my 4th week in inpatient. On Tuesday while I was reviewing my patients' medication record, I saw the staff pushing something rectangular in shape out of the cubicle. My heart skipped a beat then. Auntie passed away. Sigh. Did a few interventions this week and I was truly satisfied. Asked doctor to change certain doses in certain patients because of their kidney malfunction, suggested an alternative which can give better result etc etc... Learning curve is steep every day, and I am loving the role which God has given me :)

God has brought me to the Heart of Worship :)

Today has been another good day. Met up with Mindy for breakfast before the lecture - we have not been spending time together for a long time! Can see that she has her own problems and worries, life has given her much weariness too. Somehow, I feel so relieved that we are still making time for each other, listening to each other's problems, and cheering each other on. She has been a good supportive friend while we were in NUS, and i hope that I can be her support when she needs one too, when it comes to work and strength.

Met up with my buddy Eric in the evening and we had our dinner at Mykii @Holland Village. It is a nice restaurant with nice ambience and good food. Enjoyed the dinner and chat. He's still the best in what he's doing even in Deutsche. Haha. He's buying a house next year - a condo man! So proud of you friend! :) Perhaps fenru has to go over more often to help tidy up the house tho :P

How have you been? :)

No comments: