But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Turn your eyes upon Jesus

Hello there.
I feel so drained lately. Physically, mentally and emotionally.

Feel like taking a really long break and just leave where I am.
Yet it feels like another escapism when I say things like that.
How good it'll be if I can wake up in heaven tomorrow.
Yet it won't be the case because I have a journey that I need to walk through.

Do you feel the same way too?

I kept playing this song again and again.
You know, sometimes fixing your eyes upon Jesus is the antidote to the weariness.
The half-life of this antidote is short so you have to keep doing it again and again. Because as the antidote effect wean off, you feel the weariness again.

I really cannot think of a better solution for now. So I need to keep turning my eyes upon Him, if not I might not be able to make it to the end of this journey.

I really do feel like waking up in heaven :)



Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look full in His wonderful face
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace












Lord I am dry, so please fill my cup :)

No comments: