But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Rain on Me

AND
Embrace the Rain.

I would like to share something that I read with you :)

So many times people approach us and tell us how strong we are... how brave we must be to take on all that we have, I never really thought we were brave, and most of the time we are not strong. What options do we have? We could either wallow in the heartache or we can praise Him through the storms.

Christ took on so much more than we could ever imagine. He never promised us that this life would be easy. He never promised that we would never experience pain or heartache.

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

I feel Him gently nudge me and quietly say "I am still here." If I let Him, He will guide my footsteps and guard my heart. So I choose to face my days with hope. I know that in every circumstance in my life, He is already there."


Must be wondering why I have the urge to share this. I dont know.
But it reminds me of the existence of the greater me despite the many situations.
And how many times when it rains, how many of us can embrace the rain with willing hearts?
Can it come from practising?



1 comment:

sophia said...

Yes, it's such a comfort to have this faith and knowledge. :-)