But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Daily bread

I have not been taking MC for the longest time ever. And finally before the year ends, I could take 1.5 days MC.  Falling sick is no joke. Nobody likes to be sick.  Was down with fever, cough and cold yesterday and finally decided I should rest at home.

The cough syrup is good. No wonder people likes to abuse it. It knocked me out from 7pm last night to 8am this morning and I didn't remember coughing through the night. With just 10ml. The great discovery of morphine-like cough syrup is surely good :)

Wonder how's things over there in China.. must be tough spiritual wars ongoing.

Anyway, lately I have been wondering what's the most constant thing in me through the year? Things change and habits change too, but the one thing that has never changed in me is the love for bread :)

Lord, give us each day our daily bread :)
I just realized that I'm really a bread-lover. I love to eat bread for breakfast. If not lunch/dinner. And bread is the only thing that I consistently buy through the years. So I think I really like bread a lot. :)






No comments: