But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Friday, June 8, 2012

So Much :)

It is 2.25 am in the morning and I am still wide awake. It's been a wonderful week and another blessed church camp. In 3.5 hours time I'll be flying to the United States of America and I feel a little excited, finally! Had so much apprehension about going to USA in the beginning. Wasn't sure if it is a correct decision to go, and I've never really liked USA for some reason. Wasn't sure if it is alright to leave the pharmacy for too long and letting others to hold the fort. However as time goes by, as I brought this into prayer and asked God to show me if it's His desire for me to go, things started to fall into place. Firstly, the church camp ended just nicely on the day before I depart and I won't miss any bit of it. Secondly, my boss went all out to get sponsorship for me so that I only need to pay 25% of the air ticket and conference fee. Thirdly, the purpose of the trip is clear - be a good senior to a graduating pharmacy student and to bring blessings to the people whom I gonna meet there.

Another affirmation came when God granted me a USA visa quite right away. The fear of not being able to get it processed in time for the church camp and the USA trip was really uncalled for and I think I was so silly to worry about it. Next time, I need to have greater faith in my Lord who has already made my path straight and spare myself from those unnecessary worries, for I already had God's favor.

Suyun asked me if I've stopped blogging. I have not posted anything for the last 6 months. Honestly, I have not stopped writing. Many unpublished drafts still linger but I have to put them on hold because I need a stronger reason to continue writing on the net. It is my greatest fear to write rubbish and make people fall. If anything, let me write about God and His abundant grace in my life.

Before I left for the church camp, I prayed that I will not put out the fire of the Holy Spirit.

Now, before I leave for my USA trip, I still pray that the Holy Spirit flame within me remains and makes me bolder, stronger and wiser. I have received much from the church camp and I know likewise for my brethren who went with me. I pray that we all whom have received much, can also give much from now on because there're many people out there who really need them, as much :) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you blogging again :) Have been one of those quiet readers :p It's ez to just blog but it takes a lot more effort to test and confirm God's grace in all that has happened. Pray that you can find time to do so which will uplift your spirits and at the same time, bless your blog readers - Ad