But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Friday, June 1, 2007

Childhood

Do you know what i enjoyed most when i was a kindergarten teacher? I enjoyed reading story books with the kids. They enjoyed reading children stories and telling me the stories they have learned, while i enjoyed reading stories with them because i have never read those stories before.

I think i must have been a weird child. I don't know stories like Ali Baba and Aladdin.. I don't know the 40 thieves appeared in the Ali Baba story or in the Aladdin's. I don't know why Alice will appear in the wonderland and what she sees there too. But i know i keep reading some same old stories again and again when i was in primary school. I liked reading fairy tales like Cinderella, Snow white & the 7 dwarfs, stars rain down... you know, when i was in primary school, i would borrow the same old story book from the library every year, and i don't know why i just didnt feel bored reading them again and again.

Then you will start dreaming abt one day ur prince will come and u will live happily ever after. i always portrayed myself as a cinderella then cos in the story, she was always bullied by the step sisters. While i don't have any step sisters, i do have a brother that loves to bully me. How childish i was last time hee..

Do you know what was so silly abt me? gee... i've never told anyone though -_- after reading the story abt the sleeping beauty, my imagination became wilder. when nobody was ard, i would pretend as if i was really the sleeping beauty and lying on the bed dead asleep. then, dunno by what means, my hands would push the teddy bear beside me such that its little lips touched mine. oh ya, i imagined it as my prince charming :P after my prince kissed on my lips, i would wake up immediately and lived happily ever after. so lame -_-

i dunno why would i mention these suddenly. perhaps it's because of staying few hours in the kindergarten today. i saw those children story books on the shelf and became very engrossed in reading them today. then memories jus came back.

And i didnt know abt care bear too. but now that i know abt them, i've started to love them :) next time when my sister have babies, i will read them the stories of care bears. i think these stories are nicer than those Ali Baba and Aladdin ones. i have a wilder thought too. next time when mindy, pc, ger, jan, agnes, han wen, zhang chi have children, i will give each of them a care bear costume :P hee then i can make them wear the costumes and take photo! so cute :D

i really like care bear :)

No comments: