But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Friday, June 22, 2007

A NiCe PoEm

Here's a meaningful poem i would like to share with u, this is from Kelly, my bro's gf:

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone to have a deep soul relationship with another to be loved thoroughly and exculsively.

But to a Christian, God says.

"No, not until you are satisfied, fulfilled, and content with being loved by Me alone-

with giving yourself totally and unreservedly to Me-

with having an intensely personal relationship with Me alone-

will you be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you.

You will never be united with another until you are united with Me-

exculsive of anyone or anything else, exculsive of any other desires or longings.

I want you to stop planning, stop wishing

and allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan existing-

one that you cannot imagine.

I want you to have the best.

PLease allow Me to bring it to you.

You just keep watching Me, expecting the greatest things....

Keep experiencing the satisfaction that I am.

Keep listening and learning those things that I tell you,

You just wait.

That's all.

Don't be anxious. Don't worry.

Don't look around at the things others have gotten or the things I have given them.

Don't look at the things you think you want.

You just keep looking to Me, or you'll miss what i want to show you.

And then, when you are ready,

I'll surprise you with a love far more wonderful than you would dream of.

You see, until you are ready, and

until this one i have for you is ready

( I am working even at this moment to have both of you ready at the same time.....)

until you are both satisfied exculsively with Me, and the

life I have prepared for you, you won't be able to experience

that love that exemplifies your relationship with Me.

Which is the PERFECT ONE.

And dear one, I want you to have this most wonderful love.

I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your

relationship with ME

and enjoy materially and concretely-

the everlasting union of beauty, perfection and love.

KNow that I love you utterly.

I AM GOD.

Believe it and be satisfied.



Amen!

1 comment:

tanoshi said...

beautiful beautiful beautiful poem (: