But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Started catching up with my studies on tuesday. I have so much to accomplish because i haven't been paying attention during lectures, piles of lecture notes to clear, presentations to prepare - i have 1 next wed, and 1 the week after next. I didn't know why my biotech group asked me to present, because i think zh will do a great job alone :) God, You know what, i didn't know what You have put in me, You have made me quite eloquent while i was with my project mates. It is always like that. Although i feel horrible within me, Your grace is sufficient for me. At appropriate times, You will give me enough strength to pull through, and You've made my project mates think that i can present the topics well to the class.

You didn't forget me. You took away something from me, and know that I am very sad and desolated within me. But in return, You bless me with other things, abundantly. God, I am so lucky. My project mates are very productive and tenacious bunch of people. They worked very hard for the project, and i know it's more important that I present it well eventually, because it's graded only through presentation. You've taken away my chance of being weak. Because You want me to know it's time to get up.

You didn't forget me. I thought i will eat my meals alone, and You know i am afraid of eating alone. Then You sent angels to accompany me, to eat lunch with me yesterday and today, and dinner. Because You want to encourage me, telling me You know what's best for me, You're the God who's been to my tomorrow and You're here to guide me out of the Land of Canaan. God, i know You won't keep sending angels to accompany me, to have meals with me. These 2 days You did so much, because You want me to tell me I'm not forgotten by You, and I have Your favour.

Thank you Father, and thanks angels.

Just one step at a time. As thy days, thy strength shall be in measure.

No comments: