But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Today... i feel loved :)

Woke up at 750am this morning because of TR training. Had very bad stomachache and diarrhea the night before, so it all made me quite tired and weak. Was having a bad time putting the contact lens into my right eye this morning. Yep it's the right eye, the eye which the doctor said it's abnormal. But i guess it still looks beautiful in ppl's eyes :D luckily after tmr i will wear less contact lens, less sports, less head movements. Was being warned that i should not do sports like running, rugby, dancing etc when i last visited the eye clinic. I guess, this should be my last time le. Jia you KE Touch girls, we'll just give our best tmr k?

Had a head-on collision with pik wei during training. It was really bad, putting both of us lying flat on the ground right away. Couldnt see for some time, because the collision point was on the right side of my head, near my eyes. Again. Pik Wei got a big bump on her forehead too. I guess we're too aggressive ba. Sorry girl. Haha, was feeling very giddy thereafter. I must jia you. I think i'm tougher than all these craps :)

After training, i went to meet judy, yiteng, and jiayuan at raffles city for lunch. We had our lunch at The Soup Spoon. I should say the soups there are quite nice. Big serving. Affordable price, and we chatted for very long. I really enjoy hanging out with them. Nanyang girls are just so nice huh :D And thank you judy for ur mega brush:) so proud of it ahaha! limited edition in singapore :P and thanks yiteng for the handphone strap :)

Met up with 07/03 gang for dinner after that. Was supposed to go Clarke Quay but chung phong has craving for thai food so we ended up at thai express. And guess what? we went to raffles city! aND thai express is just opposite the Soup Spoon ! jokes man! Henry is leaving this feb to australia. So this gathering is a farewell dinner for our dear Henry. i'm glad for you k? You've made up your mind, finally! You told me that you're inspired by my blog posts at times. If this blog has given you some encouragement here and thre, hc will continue to write better, and more spiritual blog posts k? Just... don't give up this time. I'm here if you want to talk/ complain :) Medicine is a tough course i know, but i have faith in you. And i have greater faith in the one supporting you, and that's God :)



"Where does my help come from? My help com from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth, He will not let your foot slip -- He who watches over you will not slumber"
God is alive, and He loves me.

No comments: