But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Thursday, July 10, 2008

HATYAI

So i have been home for almost 2 weeks. Didn't do much studying during this period of time, i dedicated most of my times eating, resting, watching videos, reading books and agitating my family members. I think my brother must have had enough of my 'retarded-ness', in fact, this characteristic of mine only emerges in presence of trigger factors like - presence of my big brother coupled with his loving heart, my parents who are relatively free and need to be entertained, presence of helpless thoughts in my brain etc.

I enjoyed being at home especially my big brother is there to entertain me and play along with me hee :D

Went to HATYAI with my parents, brother, sister and brother-in-law on sunday. It's been some time since i last went for a holiday trip with my family. We spent 3 days and 2 nights in HATYAI, well-rested and well-fed hee. In fact things in thailand are getting more expensive, hence i didnt manage to buy many many things ( i thought i would!) bleah..

BUT i managed to eat my favorite food and fruits!!! Mango/ Durian with glutinous rice are AWESOME in thailand!! Iaroy maak maak :D

Went for my first thai body massage. 1hr 45 mins... a battle for me! Why? Because.. i get very sensitive when foreign objects(esp foreign hands) rest on my body. I either have flushing, palpitations, cold sweat, irresistible screaming!! So, when the lady put her hands on me.. i almost wanted to die. It's so ticklish, and she did a FULL body massage!!!! I felt so drained after that. I guess i spent bulk of my time resisting the itchiness and the giggles :(

BAD NEWS is... I PUT ON WEIGHT!!! :(
too much good food hee.

Went hiking with my family these days. I have wobbly legs hee :D

No comments: