But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Family

I think I am kinda silly. I have not written anything here for quite some time, yet I still have a weid habit of visiting this site endless times a day. The first sight of this blog soothes my emotions and thoughts. This is what i need, i know.

It has been my 4th day at home. It feels really good to sleep on a bed, and it feels even better to sleep and wake up, according to my body own biological clock. I slept for 12 hours last night. I felt like a pig tho -_-

Today has been a short day for me. I woke up at 12pm. Then after slacking around at home for a couple of hours, I went to the airport to fetch my big brother. YEAH! he's returning home today! You know, i've never sent him off before. And i've never fetched him home from the airport before. So i am kinda excited, wondering how it'll be like.

And i saw him coming out of the arrival hall.
And i saw his girlfriend, Kelly.
This is my first time seeing her too :) In fact, everyone in our family have met her during her stay at our house last year, but because i weren't home then, yea, so today is rightfully the first day we see each other. :)

We had dinner at a newly opened Thai restaurant. The food was nice, and it's at Yulek. Haha, the boss happened to be my dad's friend. nO discount tho -_-

Dear God, it feels really nice to see how my brother and his girlfriend is treating their relationship. Brother, i like you a lot. I like the way you respect your relationship and your effort to bring your girl into our family circle. I am also happy for my parents. All this while i've always thought that my parents would behave quite strangely if we happened to bring outsiders into this circle but i'm proven wrong many times, including this time.

This is growing up i guess.
I see my parents welcoming my brother's girlfriend with their hearts and souls.
I have seen my parents accepting and embracing my brother-in-law like their own son.
I dunno why i am thinking all these.
Perhaps, i really am proud to be in this family.
Perhaps, i should be more transparent to my family :)

No comments: