But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Phooling Around

Hello! I have a new hobby!!

I think you will know by the end of this post hee :) I played for 3 hours last night and it's quite fun actually!


Hatyai and residents in 1960s :)



Oh i like this photo :)









One of my favorites. I like the people in this photo :)





Found in Bangalore Museum







I think this photo reminds me of the old cultural hall hee :)




My favorite photo :)

2 comments:

hotmoomoo said...

hooi ching... how come ur hair is not 'pong pong' anymore one?

hehe...

ur famous mushroom head.

hooi ching said...

it's still pong pong ah!!! it's just long hair + a lil puffiness.

hee ya, the old mushroom head days :)

have u started schooling there? :D