But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello people! Wonder if anyone still comes by and take a look here. I haven't been blogging. It is just hard to have a blogging mood when there are many other stuffs waiting for you to settle.

Mid-sem break has just started.
It's killing me. But i know it's just a feeling.
Feeling and what really is, they are both DIFFERENT.
You get what i am talking about?
I guess i know, but no one else knows.
Feelings kill, but the facts don't.
That's it.

I went to swim at my sister's condo last night.
Did a steam bath after that.
Cool, and i liked it.
Will sneak into the condo more often this week for more swims.
Weather's hot, you should go swimming.
Running doesn't help anymore >_<

Going chemotherapy 3x/week.
Hope it works.
Hope i don't have to go more than 3 times.
But i don't mind traveling since it's break now.

Just one week break. If you think it's long, then you're wrong.
The methotrexate needs more than 1 week to understand.
The econs are difficult. I think i am going to fail the test on monday.
My tuition kids need help.
The swimming pool needs me as well.
Yet i feel bored.
I am almost done with HOUSE. It's depressing.
At least i don't like everything evolves around SEX.
Life still goes on without sex.
But it stops when there's no LOVE isn't it?
Something is wrong with the Americans.
They're too obsessed with physical interactions- SEX to be specific.
That's why they have the highest occurrence of sexually-transmitted disease. Gonorrhea, AIDs and infections on the genitals.

I really dislike Americans in this aspect.

Argh.. my mood is just bad.
Sorry if my post is absurd.

No comments: