But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Suddenly I miss my parents so much.

You know, when I was a kid, when i got bullied in school, never once i would interpret that as 'bully'. But when i grew up, my mom told me that i was being ill-treated by friends when I was a kid. You know, parents just know what you've been going through, without you having to tell them. When I didn't see any ill-treatment, they would see it.

When I was a kid, I rarely ran to my parents complaining about things.
The only time I ran to them for help was when my brother was beating the shit out of me.
I watched movies when I was a kid.
Children run to their parents when they suffered/ encountered bad things.
I wonder how it feels like. Not that my parents didn't care about me, they care about me loads.
It's just me. I have not reached the extent that will make me want to cry in their arms, badly.

I so want to run to them and cry badly.

I so wanna run to my Father in Heaven and cry all my heart out.

Daddy in Heaven, please give me strength. No one understands what I've been going through but You do. You are the only help, my only help. So let me hear You.

Help me to have love in my heart even when i have to confront difficult and trying things.

God, I still want to give thanks to You, in all circumstances.

No comments: