But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Monday, September 29, 2008

I just had my econs test. Not too bad, not too good. I think it's just okay, considering the effort i put in. Had dinner with zee after the test at my all-time-favorite McDonald's. Hee, i always have cravings for McDonald's :) But then again, I shall refrain from eating burgers from now on hee.

The mid-sem break had finally ended. I don't remember accomplishing anything, but i think i am doing things this one week, just that they are endless, yea. Went to National Cancer Centre a couple of times. I am glad that i spent most times at the wards instead of the office in NCC, because i just have a greater sense of belonging for the wards. Weird, i know. Was digging out many case notes from different places, completing my DUE for my lymphoma patients etc etc.. and trying to hear what the nurses were talking about. In fact, it's depressing to work in an oncology ward you know. Oncology - CANCER. NCC is an outpatient cancer centre, but this oncology ward is an inpatient cancer ward, meaning the cancer patients are hospitalized there for long-term treatment, and the treatment could not be provided in an outpatient setting. It's a direct proportion to the severity of the cancer, in another word.

A lady kept calling. She couldn't accept the fact that her husband had just passed away.
She kept calling. Kept asking for second opinions from another doctor.
Suddenly, i felt like it was me. I was the lady. The feeling of denial, was so familiar.

So many struggles going on in my life these days.
I'm so thankful that God's grace is still evident to me, despite the many happenings in my life.

不 要 因 为 有 感 恩 的 事 而 感 恩 , 而 是 感 恩 了 才 会 看 到 更 多 感 恩 的 事 。

No comments: