But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's October ..

Time flies. It's already week 2 after the mid-sem break. Presentation 1 is 2 weeks away, then it'll be exams. My year 4 sem 1 feels like a breeze, and it's also the first time in my life that i realized time is passing really fast.

Last friday was my birthday. I had a great time, really. Didn't have fanciful celebrations but i feel that what happened over the past few days were the most suitable birthday 'period' for me. Suddenly had an urge to treat Mindy and Phaik Ching to a very nice Russian restaurant. Actually i've been wanting to do that. Have been wanting to thank them for sticking with me through the ups and downs. One thing that pc put on msn is quite dear to my heart. 朋 友 就 是 看 透 你 了 却 依 然 爱 你 , 陪 伴 你 的 人 。 You know, for the past year, i had been one of their greatest concern, their pain in their asses :P. I really am very thankful to have them in my life, for without them, and without their silent sacrifices and patience, I won't be able to pull through the valley of darkness. They are Godsent. Really. And I thank God for them :)

But being an arrogant me, I didn't really tell them the purpose of the fine-dine. I hope they understand. I hope you both know that I appreciate you gals loads. I hope you both know that I really love you gals loads. It's through them that i deeply realized that God loves me, and He hasn't given up on me.


At Shashlik :)



I have a round face. Sigh!

I insisted that we all should try their famous Baked Alaska. Actually I just wanted to show them that the cake got fire. Haha, cos i think it's quite special mahz. Mindy refused to try and i have already known why. (They prepared a cake for me :), and i know they always will haha!). But still, i insisted. So.. tadaah!


The Famous Baked Alaska!! Yeah :P

Hope you gals enjoyed the dinner, just as how i enjoy our friendship all these years :)

Few more pics:


The MPC

Mindy says i should wear this more often. But it's HOT!!!! I really wish my sister could see me wearing it, cos she bought me this. Not that it's superawesome, but i always appreciate what she gives me :) and i hope she feels it.



Does it look like me?




With jk in hall. I bully him all the times!



Although I've been saying that birthday is just another day. Actually.. i didn't quite mean it. Hee.
It's a day of great importance to me. That very day, somehow, I devoted bulk of my time recounting my blessings for the past 1 year. I want to confirm that i am indeed better this year and see more God's love and grace this year than the last. I know that I am weak all this while, but I also know that God is faithful and His grace is sufficient for me.

I should say i have a breakthrough in church this year too. He answered my prayers, that's all i could say. :) i'm glad that by His grace, I got to know them better, especially Mei Er, rachel, john and vilon. You know, they are really the most beloved children of God I've ever met. I thank God for them, and i thank Him for putting me in this circle :)




My sister. She's a great sister :)


I learnt a lot from these people :)

Besides, i met up with Han wen on last Saturday for a food feast :)
I'm glad that she's better these days. She's been through a lot of things. She's changed too.
I'm so glad that we are still there for each other.
I'm so glad that she still looks for me when she needs help.
And I'm so glad that she's so pretty now :P

God's grace :)

No comments: