But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Closure

Tough weeks just passed. Tougher weeks awaiting. Sometimes i get so bogged down with the things in life... I need to be right with God, all over again.

Dispensing was like a warfare last thursday. 3 prescriptions, 3 interventions, and i totally agree with wp when she mentioned ' if you think year1&2 dispensings were bad, this year4 dispensing is hell.' haha. it's really quite horrible. i think my luck wasn't that good that day, picked 2 prescriptions that... erm.. i felt were quite extraordinary. 1 controlled drug prescription that needs intervention, and the other prescription was a FORGERY. darn. weren't taught how to handle them but i did my best i guess. Learning is a journey. Totally agree with you when you said it today! God's still in control, i know.

My faith was put to test a couple of times this week. Sometimes situations deceive, and those are the times your preception and mindset have to stand firm. Believe God can do wonders, perhaps not to the situations, but to your heart and soul.

God knows my inner thoughts. That's all i could say.

Monday was my dry run for my FYP presentation on thursday. It went very well, with pleasant comments from supervisor and peers. Thursday's presentation was a setback. I won't go too much into it. Tired. Drained.

And a pharmacotherapy test today! Wohoho, STD, UTI, Pneumonia, URTI... i hope i didnt screw it up. With the amount of time i have, the amount of tasks at hands, and the amount of deadlines, i feel that i've given my best. Really. I didn't want to prepare for them like preparing for a test, i want to prepare it well because i am dealing with lives God's entrusting into my hands in future. Yet, limitations are just everywhere.

I need a rest.
Give me a break.
I need a break to realign my priorities and have closure with God.

I really want to be right with You again.

No comments: