But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Eating and more eating!

I have been meeting up with a couple of good friends lately :)

Went to cafe iguana with pc and mindy on last saturday night. Mexican food and margaritas.




Don't really like the food, but the peach margaritas is really nice and i drank 3 glasses without me knowing, and soon realized that margaritas = alcohol, and got a bit giddy. Enjoyed chilling out with these 2 girls so so much. We bought our very first margaritas! Haha! So funny... we've been talking since our uni days that we should celebrate when we are finally able to earn our salaries etc etc... and now we're celebrating our very first hard-earned margaritas. So cool right :D






Mexican food again just now... this time was Holland Village's El Patio.. the food was average I thought, but I enjoyed the companies. It was pre-reg + shak + gerry. Free dinner somemore :D Haha! And then we hang out at NYDC wheRE I recommended them my favorite Boo-boo! Ate mudpie too!

It's ALL ABOUT BINGING and EATING!
I need to start running before I die during my coming race!!!

Met up with Linda just now and we chatted for very long too. This good friend of mine always has never-ending stories to tell... But the weird thing is, despite many scoldings from me, many scoldings from her, and many stupid things we did, we still enjoy sharing our stories to each other. I really like the way God brings the both of us together :) Anyway gal, the taxi uncle just now was very weird. He drove at 30 km/h throughout and sometimes I caught him staring in blank space/ slightly slow in response --> I was quite terrified by him!

I need to start preparing for my VIVA next week.

Need to start NOW.... like STAT!!!

Goodnight :)

No comments: