But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Showers of blessings :)

Met up with Hanwen for movie and dinner last Sunday. I needed to cover the floor on Sunday, but it was half-day and I met Shak awhile to go through project stuff, and she offered to drive me to PS to meet hanwen. So lucky and blessed of me :D It has been a long time since we both watched a movie and I must say that the movie we watched that day was nice and we had a good laugh throughout the movie. The Ugly Truth! Haha, yeaps it's not for kids, but it's funny hee :) After that we had our expensive dinner at LaoBeiJing, eating Beijing duck these and that -- Such a big transformation from student life to working life :)

We have known each other for 9 years already! How time flies :) And every now and then, as I look back, I am always grateful for her presence in my life. I truly miss the foursome gang, and I miss being there for her when she needs me. I must say that university life was a total shock and 100% change for the both of us - we went to different universities, we had different encounters, good and bad, and we grew up a lot during the past four years. No longer as pure and innocent, we've become more complex I guess.

The photo above was taken during our JC2 - when we were the Dance, Deco and Cheers IC of TJC Council. So young and innocent right??? Oh i miss my braces :D



A collage of what happened during my birthday. I had flowers at my doorstep in the morning! It's from my old good friend daniel! We've known each other for 10 years! My gosh I am getting old -_- Yea, he knows me pretty well and knows what I like about flowers too I must say. Thank you friend, truly surprised and I appreciate the thoughts and come home soon! :)

My sister brought me to a nice dinner and I must hereby recommend this restaurant to all of you. It's called DOZO. Don't need to find out more about it, just Go and See for yourself. River Valley Point. Nice Nice Nice! It's a Japanese fine dining restaurant, 7 courses.. Nice :D

Yeaps, I have had a good birthday :)

No comments: