But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Déjà vu ?

It has been 2 weeks since LQ and YT worked in KTPH.

I think God really dotes on me. In the beginning of pre-reg, 5 of us knew so little about each other despite being classmates for 4 years. We came from different backgrounds, different groups of friends, and we each have very different characters.

LQ has a megawatt smile and a big heart. She is always so willing to give.

YT has a gentle heart and motherly instinct. She won't raise her voice at all no matter what.

CM, brother oh, or ah mien (all nicknames superawesomely created by me! :D ), is really our good brother and has always been a gentleman. He is also a very patient man who has a gentle heart, that's why he has a good gf too :)

HL, the prettiest gal in our class, who appeared to be aloof, somehow became my closest buddy in AH now (she is a very warm gal). She has a very graceful appearance and nice body (whoosh) - all doctors keep looking at her hee :) A very nice girl who also has a very timid heart - she gets hurt easily by ppl's expectation.

And ME - the most curt, honest, "so-called efficient", un-ladylike of all.

Yet despite the differences, I am really glad that God shapes our friendship. We have known each other better over time, and when the spirit is low, we still stick together and cheer each other on. There is a strong connection linking all of us that is further intensified in these 2 weeks, when LQ and YT are in KTPH, while me and HL are in AH, and CM is on leave.

We actually miss each other loads.

Perhaps it's the thick and thin for the past 9 months that made us so connected.

Looking back, each of us actually took turn and cried in the toilet before. I remembered myself crying in the cubicle when the rest stood patiently outside, waiting for me to calm down.

And I remembered the 3 girls always stayed back for me and accompanied me to eat dinner because I do not have home-cooked food.

I also remembered all of us just somehow stayed back together doing our own things until 10-11pm, partially because we all had things that needed to be completed, partially also due to the fact that we were reluctant to leave each other behind. It has become a common instinct to "never leave your partner(S) behind". Sounds like movie fireproof eh :D

I guess we shared too many stories together over the past 9 months. We even baked muffins together, complained together, felt sorrowful and lousy together etc etc...

Sometimes when HL gets really really upset with herself and things, God speaks to her through me. Sometimes God does the same to me too.

God, I feel really blessed. Many times, it appears as if all things are specially arranged JUST FOR ME. Like every thing is to my advantage and accepting things that come to me, even when it is not as expected, is never a bad thing to do. Because in the end, I am still the one reaping the benefits.

It has been a long day. :)
Hope 2 of you have been well :)

HL, remember what I said after that presentation? God will raise you up, and things are getting better, believe in it first and the rest will fall into place in its natural and timely manner. :)

CM,Me,LQ,YT,HL

Me and HL

All of us at pre-reg closing ceremony:)


God's grace is always sufficient for me :)

1 comment:

flo said...

treasure these pple..and you are right..LQ has a big heart..