But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Johns Hopkins

First day in Johns Hopkins was really different. I was really intimidated, fearful, but excited with the ways things are. Felt as if I am dwelling with very rich people – mostly from Dubai, very reputable consultants and oncology doctors who speak in very good accentS, and I see a very integrated multidisciplinary approach in caring for the patients. There is a translator who serves as an intermediate between the doctor and the patients and this is the first time for me to hear Arabics talking.

With little guidance that I have, I was really afraid. It’s only Day 1 and I was already feeling it’s hard to continue on, but at the same time, a big part of me keeps telling myself not to give up despite circumstances – because I’ve been hoping for this to come.

TODAY will be different! I try to grill that into myself just now - because God is faithful. He will not let me be tempted beyond what I can bear. I know He will provide a way out even if I am tempted, so that I can stand up under it.

P/S: Does anyone know how to jailbreak itouch? I did once on mine but it restored to its original state after I updated the software L and the jailbreak website where I learnt from is no longer there. Will be great if anyone can teach me again, and to downgrade my software from 3.1.3 to 3.1.0 because the former does not support my Drug database.

No comments: