But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Sunday, January 13, 2008

2008

School is starting tomorrow. Guess what? I love my COT bunch, they are really fun-lovers :)

It's 2008 already, I am turning 22 this year. Today, i had a good chat with my pastor. He told me I have grown so much this year, more mature, more compassionate, more spiritual. And i felt quite peaceful after listening to what he said. The thorn God gave me in 2007 was indeed coupled with blessings and love. Because of the thorn that He allowed to come into my life, i was made humbled and more spiritual. I know things will not turn good in near future, but God, i just pray that i will not be led by my emotions, i want to be led my the truth.

It's 2008, and i hope i can achieve all of these:

1. Continue to grow in church and root myself in God's words
2. Be the same
3. Increase my vessel's size - I guess "this" is causing such an intense pain within me because my life is such a small vessel. Because i am a small vessel, a drop of acid will affect me a great deal. I hope to be a larger vessel, because if it is so, the drop of acid will be drowned by many other stuff which the vessel is containing. I won't feel the acid's reaction that seriously.
4. Closer family ties
5. Stronger friendship

The God who has been to my tomorrow, is here to guide me today.

No comments: