But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Thursday, January 17, 2008

First week of Semester 2

First week of school has been quite relaxing. No test, no labs, no academic stuff to settle. Went down for soccer training this monday. It was my first time training for soccer. Soccer is tough ah! I kept stepping on the ball cos i couldnt stop it, and the flying ball hit all over my body. Haha, but it was quite fun and i enjoyed it loads. Next saturday is the soccer match already! I think i gonna have a hard time chasing after the ball on that day. Hee :D

Had touch rugby training yesterday. TR is my favorite :) I think pik wei is a good captain, better than me i feel :) Did a bit of running, passings, switches etc... Actually i think TR trainings are the most fun, cos you run a lot, you sweat a lot, and the ball is not round --> which makes it even more fun! Mindy sprained her ankle during training -_- she has inherited my accident-prone gene :( You know, while i was in india, my leg was bitten by some unknown insects and the swelling was really big, like a super humongous char saw pau! And i ended up in the hospital cos it was quite painful when i walked. The doctor wanted to give me injection but i refused hee :) But in the end oral medication solved the problem :) No need to sleep in hospital hee :D



Super big char sau pau



The -_- face -- taken outside the hospital that mindy and jk brought me to.

Anyway, my room is super neat and clean now. DAN, isn't it so much neater and nicer ? :D



1 comment:

tanoshi said...

i think you will be very shocked if you visit my room....i'm quite ashamed that i have more stuff than u, really... :(