But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Saturday, March 29, 2008

I think i am enjoying giving tuition much these days. I like the closeness with my kids, and i like them sharing their silly stories with me :) One of my students look like Mindy hee. Same hair cut, same body proportion (:P), same color tone. She's a netballer wohoo! And guess wad, her name is Hui Qing. Hee, sounds like my name :D And she keeps telling me about bugs and birds. So cute.
Another student is jason, another cute boy.

After tuition i met up with eric for a quick lunch at JP. We had subway melt, i like subway! This fella is really smart, and he has secured a good job at Deustche bank, with good pay and everything good lahz. Haha, i've never expected the good buddy who used to teach me math and chemistry when i was in JC would actually perform so well in his everything. I am glad for u buddy :D Pls prepare your speech well, haha, valedictorian sia :P

The rest of the day had been quite well spent. The potato salad from 7-11 was really nice :)
And the apple pie too :)








Okies, those are the photos taken when i was super bored in my room and eating the potato salad. Haha!

Looking forward to Sabbath Day..

No comments: