But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Yesterday marked the end of the whole YEP project. We had a post-trip to Singapore Discovery Centre, with the children from Henderson childcare centre. I had loads fun touring the SDC, and i bet it'll be more fun without the kids, because they were quite naughty -_- the army museum visit was okay, and the movie was quite real too. And my little miss auntie came on this day, so it was quite wise of me to reject taking my urine for labs :)



And the night before COT went out for dinner at riverwalk Tandoor --> NOT nice and i don't think i will be going there ever again! haha.. but the dessert at Ricciotti was fabulous.



I'm starting giving tuition next wednesday. All the way to Macpherson, very far. the good thing is i am going church after tuition, so it makes the traveling worthwhile, in another word. This time, i am determined to be a better tutor, not for mere money's sake, not anymore. And God is really so cute, He made me take up this tuition despite the low pay that i get in return . haha. but i see what He is trying to instill in me.

And i have one more thing to say..
That is true love drives out all fear.

No comments: