But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Updates :)

Sorry for not updating this blog as often as i used to me. My apologies. I think the holiday mode is still lingering around me. I guess this holiday is well spent :) Family. Friends. Attachment. I think i am satisfied for how i have been for the past 3 months but there's just one thing, my walk with God. I feel that i've backslided in my spiritual walk and it feels awfully horrible.

I have moved to an entirely new room, new place. Ridge view residences.
I am in my final year! My parents keep saying i look like a kid. And when i look at myself in front of the mirror, i do feel undertall and undergrow -_- Can't believe that i am entering the workforce next year this time. There's so much more to be done!

Last friday had been beautifully spent. I met up with my primary school good friend Chian Huey. She hasn't changed much since young, perhaps it's because we haven't met since 7 years back so i haven't gotten the chance to see how much she has changed over the years. We used to write to one another when we were in secondary schools and somehow i didn't write back and somehow.. i thought we've forgot one another. Hee. She's studying medicine in Taiwan now! :) My possible holiday destination for next year wohoho!


Chian Huey And Me




AND i met up with stephanie at night!!! My form 1 buddy =)
We had a long chat at Starbucks and i absolutely love the amazing feelings of chatting with her and sharing our stories together. She's gone through so much and sometimes i wonder, wouldn't it be so good if i were there in KL when she needed strength the most. Yet i wasn't so sure if that is the best arrangement for me, steph, esther and mei wen. We were buddies since Form 1. And over the years, although we are distances apart, our hearts could just easily anneal together when we got together again. I love this friendship much. A friendship that endures distances and silences. Yet we could count on each other for strength i know. That night i couldn't sleep because my heart was filled with immense gratefulness to God. I am very thankful that He has carefully planned every single phase of my life. As i enter every phase of my life, i am often gripped by giants of fear. I fear losing good friends and the closeness we used to share but God You showed to me that because the friendship is blessed by You hence You will make sure the friendship grows deeper and more Christ-like. And i can only say the friendship between me, esther, steph, and even mei wen, has been evolving around You and that's why we could enjoy it so much :)






Esther, hope to see you next year after you've finished your Master! :)

And... My family celebrated my sister's birthday in my new room yesterday! =) i LOVE taking family photo hee.


Sweet :)

2 comments:

- said...

keep blogging:)

primary school mates gathering. sadly,i have not been to any (i think). both of you looked fab in the pics.

hooi ching said...

thanks gal :)
hope you're doing great! we can always meet up when you're back! do let me know when are u coming back k? :)