But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Thursday, December 25, 2008

December is a season of joy Part II

I have attended 2 weddings in 2 weeks, and I like weddings and helping out in weddings :) Stephanie got married last Sunday, not many of us attended the wedding because many of her friends were overseas, but it was a grand one, definitely. 7 years of dating and courtship and finally tadah.... I'm sure the journey to marriage wasn't easy, but with God all things are possible yea gal? Mei Wen asked me if Steph's married, haha, yea now you have the answer :)



Oh, and i have a food picture to upload, all thanks to Mei Ee and many other nice church friends :) A sumptuous Christmas dinner indeed. You're really a giving person, not only in this area, but in many other areas!!!



Result is better than expected. Thank God! I think I can answer to my Pastor's challenge haha!

No comments: