But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Updates

My last paper ended last wednesday 730pm.

This exam period was so short because other people were still mugging for their exams while i finished my very last paper since last wednesday. Aw... how blessed.

I ate subway almost everyday during the whole study week and exam week, because it is the nearest place where i can get something to munch. And i think subway is really quite healthy, with loads of vege, and most importantly, 20% discount if you're a NUS student.


This is food :)

Didn't really take a good break after the papers, because it didn't feel like an exam in the first place, and i am too caught up with my fyp matters right after my paper.

Oh, i didn't do quite well for the papers. Was quite disappointed with myself, because i know that i've put in quite a lot of hard work, yet the performance on the spot was quite unsatisfactory. Yeah, didn't know my standard dropped so much haha. But nevermind, because i tasted God's grace the most during these 2 weeks, and i know that i will be fine even though everything else falls apart, because He is a living and loving God :) thank You :)

Met up with Henry yesterday! Yep, he's back from australia! We did have a good time chatting at thai express and MOF, and yeah, my favorite MOF haha! Now that i am a MOF member, i think i will keep bugging people to go there with me hee. It's a good place to eat Japanese food and dessert :) yummy! too bad i don't have the photos with me, maybe can ask henry to send me ASAP :P

NCC has been boring but i'm really glad that i have hui lin to accompany me since last friday. We both are so killed by our data collection process haha! And i think she's doubly killed by my spastic sound effects every now and then -_- too bad huh, that's how i cheer me (and hopefully her) on. You know, it's actually quite awful to review patients' profiles because my patient has 3-4 files of case notes and every doctor has different handwritings, often the data are incomplete, and very often i see stars and more stars, more likely is read until got stars in my eyes hee. Fine, i don't know what i'm talking about hee.

Oh, i've moved to stay with my sister. A different environment, but i certainly wish it's a good start, a fresh start, a different beginning.

Mindy, i'm so happy to eat dinner with you today!!
Hee, miss your laughters. :) I think we'll have so much MORE fun if we watch the drama together!!!!!!!!!!

haha!
Goodnight :)

3 comments:

YenZ said...

hooi ching!! this is Yen Zhi (from Jalan Davidson) Blog hopped from mei wen's hehehe. :)

It's been a LONG LONG time since I've seen you!! How are you doing?

hooi ching said...

hey yz!!! haha i still remember you!!!
i'm good!!! i'm so excited that you came to say hi here!!!!
where're you now? :)
It's been VERY long since we all met -_- haha!

YenZ said...

hahaha I'm okay :) I jus finished Pharmacy in Sydney (last month :P)!! I see you're doing it as well.. :p so many of us doing it!

Now I just started working as an intern in a normal community pharmacy here, gonna get registered with the Pharmacy Board here end of next year. :) How about you?