But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Monday, December 29, 2008

End of 2008

2 more days to 2009, how are you feeling?

Thank God this year has been better than last year.
Sometimes, it feels awful to oscillate between north and south poles.
But sometimes, it feels so much bearable when you know that the people care about you want you to come out of this oscillations.

2008 has been a great year.
No matter how busy I've been, no matter how many deadlines and problems I have to face, I still think that this year has been good. I think my growth retardation started too soon few years back and is picking up slowly this year.

Just one resolution for 2009 - 靠 主 而 活 , 因 主 喜 乐 。


Not to be discouraged when it seems as though I don't
see fruits in my life. I pray You will make every barren area
in my life be fruitful and productive. When I start to feel that I may
never give birth to anything of significance, I will lift up praise to You,
because it is only through Your enablement that I can break forth into
the purpose for which You have called me..

2 comments:

Josiah Tay said...

Greeting from Poland!!! =)
Glad that u r enjoying ur December and surely u r much better than the year b4!!! Amd remember GOd is not yet finish with u =)
2008 for me... it is a yr full w different kinds of experience and i realised that i still have many thoughts and attitudes and principles needed to be examined w God. however i believe 2009 will be another better yr for everyone =)
enjoy the last 2 days of 2008!!!
love u!

hooi ching said...

haha so funny of you. Jus think it's so weird to check on my blog when u're traveling brother.

:) hope u're enjoying ur trip, and happy new year :D