But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Friday, April 10, 2009

Companions

We were supposed to watch this:



Mj said we should catch a hilarious movie to have a good laugh, especially after the counseling session and my FYP.. In the end, the tickets were selling fast and we didn't manage to catch this movie.

We watched this instead:

The Unborn ( I didn't dare to upload the picture here, it's just too horror to be on my blog!)

Freaked me and judy out!
It's a scary movie!

Nevertheless, I enjoyed the companions, the chats :)

Shall put some photos here!


The place where we watched the HORROR movie.
Mj loves this cinema!


The popcorns! Judy likes salty popcorn and Mj loves the sweet ones... so we have a mix!



Before the movie :)



Me and Judy at secret recipe, after the movie!


Miao Juan and the chocolate indulgence :)


The reason of our insomnia wheesh!



It's been so long :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha,so long since we met up or so long since we knew each other? yi zhuan yan,I haf known judy for 10yrs n u for 8 yrs,how time flies n how much we haf grown(looking at how we dress now is the best indication).I m glad u r in pharmacy,for this nearly lost friendship to b found n I think u muz haf witness my growing up over the yrs,juz like how I haf witnessed yours..I may not seem to talk to u much in class but I reassure u,u haf a place in my "fren" list:)

hooi ching said...

both :)

i want it to be even longer :)

and i know how honorable it is to be in ur 'fren' list --> have free updates on various things :P

Unknown said...

haha..ya, i want it to be longer too..i like the feeling of juz meeting up to chat/watch show or simply to juz eat (though is only for a couple of hours)..and i think is precisely coz i dun talk to u much in sch, it makes the feeling like i have not met u in ages..

haha, and u make it sound like is so hard for pple to make it to my "fren" list..and i dun always know everything de lor, though i can find out:)