But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Random thoughts :)

I'm on chapter 15 of Twilight. Yes, I have been reading it since last night and it's like ruling my entire person already! Somehow I find it so amusing.... withdrawal symptoms after all these years of total no pleasure in reading. I guess I don't know what I'm talking about, reading more doesn't make one a better writer. Once again, tested and proven.

I guess the body has been going haywire lately.
First the intense dizziness and fainty feeling despite lying on the bed.
Now the stomachache. I hope it's not due to butterflies of reading too much twilight.
Nevertheless, admist all these, I am enjoying myself much.
The pleasure of slacking despite the impending counselling warfare tomorrow and the pharmacotherapy test next tuesday. I guess I am taking things too lightly, another withdrawal symptoms of FYP.

Of all the things that I've done in the past few days, I'm most glad to enter DT last night.
Indisputably, the first 15 minutes are always the defining moments every time I attend church meetings. It's just the essence, a deep engrave in my heart.

God, I yearn for that kind of simplicity too.
Make me a bigger vessel, so that the pinch of salt will be diluted by the volume of water that I am containing.

No comments: