But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Friday, February 19, 2010

What should I do?


"Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere;
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. "
Psalm 84:10



I kept playing this song today. I have not encountered anything too grave or difficult, but lately, I have this 扎心 and thus I take a one-day leave today. Although I know I should start studying hard for my Pharmacy competency exam this coming Monday, I couldn't really do so today because I have an unsettled score.

Is it coming of age?
God, today I just want to devote every second of my life to hear Your voice. Subconsciously, I know that something has to be changed and something needs to be done, would You tell me?

I do not want to the good girl in people's eyes. Neither do I want to be the good pharmacist in people's eye, I just want to be someone who's able to live by Your grace every day and spread Grace and Love to others.

What should I do God?

No comments: