But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas :)

It's Christmas again. Soon it'll be 2010. When I was in primary school, my teacher taught me how to write dates on all our exercises. I remembered writing 1993. I was then thinking "Wah, when will I hit 2000?" It is just funny that when I were a kid I didn't think I will grow up so quickly. And now I'm a grown-up, yet I feel like writing 1993 again.

Time flies. And sometimes I don't even feel it passes me.

I feel like I have been through a lot this whole year. There's this huge force trying to destroy me completely this whole year. Everything about me, within me, are targeted in every way. I feel destroyed many times too. Crushed is the word. Yet this force is still there. Because the work has yet to be done.

Sometimes, it's not that you want to be blessed, it's just that somehow, you're forced to receive that blessing.

Just beyond words could tell.


No comments: