But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You're my All in ALL

I thank God
for putting many nice friends beside me
Such that when the goings get tough
We will cheer each other on
When there are mountains of things to do
We will do them all together
When we are all dead tired
We will just fall asleep even when sitting, together.

Sometimes it's hard to deny
Despite the many challenges
God still give me enough grace to pull through
Despite the many worries
God is still the God who holds my tomorrow

Sometimes
I just feel very glad
That no matter how I have been today, what had happened today
My future will still be good
Just because I have God in my life
My All in All..

No comments: