But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Friday, December 25, 2009

Yesterday

This is one of my favorite songs lately. Been listening to it over and over again. Would like to share it here :)

Hey, if you're reading this - just wanted to let you know that I am well. God has been faithful to me, He never let me bear more than I could. Though I am still in a process, I am fine. When I am weak, I am never weak in others' eyes because He strengthens me. My greatest consolation is that I can keep on living like this because He loves me.

And today, as I sat down in prayer, I think about you again. So once again, I put you into His hands and I wish you're having christmas in your heart every day :)



No comments: