But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Healing

I want to make myself better.

Hee i have a baby face. I was just thinking, even if i put on the white pharmacist coat during my attachment period, how many people will see me as a pharmacist. Hee, i think i look young, too young that people find it unbelievable that i am actually a trainee pharmacist. Hee..

I was just shopping around for some clothes and shoes for my attachment. I wonder what suits me. I want to look young, and professional, because pharmacy is a profession. Somehow i feel quite excited whenever i imagine how i will look in the white coat. I need some time to polish myself up. I need to buy suitable clothes. I think i look good when i dress up, and when i make an effort to look good. I must look good and confident during the attachment :) Hee, wish i have more money.

I went to see the doctor to get some prescription medicine for my face. I think i should do something to my face. It looks fine, with ocassional acne outbreak. But i feel that i can make it better, and i want to make it better because i want to put some light makeup during attachment since it's in a retail setting.

today, i also solved one problem that is troubling my body for very very long time. And i was right. I hope it can be healed.

I want to be healed.
I want to heal myself, and i know God is healing me, in many ways.
I know i will get there eventually.

No comments: