But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Friday, May 18, 2007

I shouldn't have chosen Guardian for my preceptorship.
The David Woo really knows how to torture us.
Assignment and evaluation and reports.He is so cute man!
Gosh, i really don't feel like studying man!
Of all the things i have learnt in pharmacy practice, the only thing i can remember is the topic on flatulence. -_-

Bought some clothes for my attachment. 300 bucks -_-
And i bought a pair of shoes from the clarks. 250 bucks -_-
And i used my dad's money -_-

Few days ago my mother saw a snake near the kitchen.
Few years back, there was a small river behind my house and there was really a lot of snakes. But there was no more snake after the construction and stuff like that.Why suddenly got snake de?

My mother was quite scared. Me too. :(