But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Saturday, May 5, 2007

A new Beginning

It's the end of a semester again.

So much had happened in just a couple of months. Taking 5 core modules were really stressful, and the projects, lab reports, tutorials that came with these modules really made me very tired. You know what's the most tiring of all? It's working hard on the things that you really want to do well but the results you gained from all your efforts were disheartening.

Perhaps i have been very focused on my studies throughout the semester, that when it came to the exam period, i realised my battery was running very low. Perhaps it's the fear of 2 killer papers on the same day that took my confidence away. I know i have been studying well and revising quite a couple of times, but the state which one is in when taking an exam really makes a great deal of difference.

I realised that i have so much fears within me. I fear that i will lose the things that i cherish a lot, reason being i cherished it too much..

Many times i really wish to return to the past. Because it was then that there were no worries, no conflicts, no harshness of reality. But lately i have realised that many times, one has to choose to face the harshness of reality and grow up from it, because there are just too many responsibilities that one has to take up. Recently, God is telling me a lot of things. He said, "Hc must grow up".

I really want to grow up, so that the ppl who care for me will be happier because of me. I really hope i have the time. Have you ever thought before that life is like a storybook? It is an interesting story book because you will never know what is the ending. You only know that in each chapter there are ups and downs, happiness and sadness, but all these made your life interesting. And for each fall that you have, there will always be a lesson that you can learn, and apply to your future chapters of life. Although you don't know what the ending is, you know who is controlling this story, and that person is God.

And because i know that God loves me enough that He will guide me through each chapter of my life, i know that the ending will be good, for it's in His hands.

No comments: