But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I went to my sister's new house today. She's getting married this September, and they bought a condo. A lot of renovation is going on and a lot of cleaning to be done too. Yep, and i am her standby maid!

But i really like their house, or rather, their future home. It is very colorful.Each bedroom has a different color. The master bedroom is purplish. They also have a room where a piano can be placed and my sister will conduct her piano lessons there. That room is beige in color. And their future baby room is blue in color :) i like that room a lot, and i promise my sister that i will make the room pinkish blue in future, cos i think baby like pink :) like me!

After that i went to visit my future brother-in-law. Just a month ago, he fell off from the lorry and broken his leg. The doctor said it takes at least 3 months to recover. Yep, so now he is not able to walk, work and drive. I hope he can recover fast, because i know that my sister is very worried :P

My sister asked me today if she will be xing fu. I said yes, because i know that God will bless their marriage, and i told her that she has a good husband who is faithful, understanding, hardworking and loving, and that's all that matter.

Now i have to start making wedding corsage for her. I think it'll be great if Mindy and PC are here, because they can help me to do all these art stuff. hee. I miss them so much.

I'm cutting my hair tomorrow. And i'm gonna learn driving again for the next few days, so that i will be more confident in driving. It feels really awful, because i tried so hard to keep myself occupied and distracted, but they don't make me feel better.

No comments: