But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Home

Today is my 2nd day at home. I promised myself one thing before i came home, that is i must not let my parents know how unhappy i have been lately.

My mom came and picked me up yesterday. I really felt like crying when i saw her, because there're too many things bothering me lately, just too many things that i find myself speechless when i am asked "what happened?" But i smiled at my mom when i saw here. Because i really was glad to see my mom, and i really wanted to go home. You know, whenever I feel so weak and troubled by many unhappy stuff, i really want to go home, and i often pray that i could wake up in the Heaven the next day.

Today, my sister showed me the ring that her future husband gave her. it's a simple ring, and the diamond is so small too. I heard her complaining, but i only smiled at her because i knew that she was actually very happy when he proposed! yes he is not rich enough to buy her a big diamond ring, but wad's more important than his pure and sincere heart of wanting to spend the rest of his life together with my sister? I really am glad for her because she has found the one whom she is willing to spend the rest of her life with.

God, will i ever find one too?

No comments: