But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Friday, May 1, 2009

Talking about exams...

Monday's Natural Product paper wasn't well done. But I couldn't ask for more because things haven't been good lately on my site. The event the night before really emptied my mind and heart so much that it took me too long a time to reconcile with myself. Nevertheless, things still happened. God allowed it, and I know it's best for me if He really allowed such a thing to happen at such a time. Won't dwell much into the details... I know I will never forget 27.04.09. That was the first time in my life that I was weeping while doing my exam paper. Not because the paper was very difficult, just because I know God was trying every single ways to show me that He was with me, no matter what.

I was quite happy to see the retail practical marks though, yea, it's God's way of telling me His grace is sufficient for me.

Today's paper was really gone case. The attempt to study was indeed better than days before, but the concentration was lacking. I know I could never regain my past glory haha!

Half of the MCQs were guess work, 1.5 of the 2 structured questions were bullshitting all the way.

It's okay hooi ching.

No comments: