But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Murdoch

I'm currently writing this blog post in the library of Murdoch University. Good morning to a brand new day! Winter is here and the temperature outside is 18-20 degree, but as a human thermometer, I believe the temperature is lower than that reflected.

I guess my skin is succumbing to the winter wind that the fingers start to crack and dry up, and bleed ocassionally. If you've not known, I'm in Perth now, staying in my old good friend's big house. And yes, it's Agnes :) The reason that I'm in Murdoch University now is also because of her. She will be having lesson from 9.30-12.30 pm, and we'll go Swan valley thereafter. Decided not to go Penguin island with mj for the cost and I think I'm a little overloaded with wildlife for the past 15 days already.

Murdoch University is a small insitution that provides a variety of courses ranging from Sciences to Engineering to E-commerce etc etc. Heard that UWA is a nicer campus, comparable to Melbourne University, but it's quite a distance away so yea, maybe next time.

How do you feel today?

Hm.. today I feel a bit like myself. Not that I don't feel like that for the past few days in OZ, just that today is my 2nd last day in this big country, and I have a lot recollections and reflections going through my mind. Have been waking up at 7am for the past 2 days and I guess the tiredness got the better of me when it comes to evening, brain isn't working well. However, sometimes it's better for the brain not to work too don't you think so? People always say your are... cos you think too much?

Don't really have much things to say. I'm just grateful that I see Agnes here in Perth and she's still the familiar girl I've known in the past, the difference is she's married now. Haha... Sometimes it feels very nice to indulge in the blissful atmosphere radiated from the family. I'm very happy for you girl :)

It's 9.30am now, she should be having a 20 drug quiz - which she didn't really study - as usual --> she always does that but overall, she can still perform good enough. That's what makes her so special and entertaining I guess hee.

Have a good day folks :)

No comments: