But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this
all-surpassing power is from God and
not from us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thoughts

I went to Ma Maison twice in one week. I went on Labour day and today, the last day of my exam. Dining at Ma Maison at night and in the afternoon are really quite different and I guess the difference is the absence of a lingering 'romantic' sensation in the afternoon. But the good thing is, it makes taking photos a lot easier, and now I can show you some photos of the decorations I mentioned in my previous post.







And today I tried new food again!!! thanks to my lab partners haha!


The Appetizer



This is YQ's beef steak don.


Meiqi's - Gratin in Ma Maison style


And this is what me and huilin have!!! Paella!! Have always been waiting to try this haha! Hl keeps putting chili but I didn't, this is an astounding phenomenon if you know me well enough :)

And now, the people who celebrate the end of exam/18 years of studies with me:


Hui Lin


Yong qiang - I'll always remember his gentlemanlism. :)


Mei Qi

They are all my lab partners throughout these 4 years of pharmacy journey at NUS :) You'll NEVER survive the pracs if not for your lab partners. So I would like to say a big thank you to all of you :)


Missing: Mindy Tay :) Haha!


I've officially ended my life as an undergraduate.

Surprisingly, I don't feel any excitement or what-so-ever kinda feelings.

Numbness is what I've got, perhaps it's the journey to this day that nullify all my eagerness to leave school. I don't know. But what ever it is, as long as I know and believe that God's with me no matter what circumstances I'm in, things will work out fine, for me and for Him. This is the only driving force that sustain me through my tough and good times, and realizing that He always does things in my best interest really brings consolation to me in times of fear and disappointments. I know I'll only get better from now on, because He says so!

I need to start planning for my aussie trip. It's a challenging one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you know that day right after i handed in my PT paper..i felt exactly the same way as you..in fact tat feeling of a sense of loss, tat 4 years juz pass like tat lasted for the rest of the day..and b4 tat paper,i also keep asking myself, how will i feel on 6th may 1130am?n i realise i was quite accurate in guessing tat i will only feel numb n relieved but not excitement..in fact till now,i still haf not felt excitement yet..

anyway,i agree lab partners very impt! and enjoy your aussie trip..bring more coldwear..anything u need from sg,juz msg me:)